With another new year comes another new line-up of fashion trends. 2015 brings a new bunch of fashion fads that may or may not hold their own until December. Here is a sampling of what to watch out for on the runways and in your local clothing store:
- Technology will become more wearable in 2015. Look out for shirts that track your vital signs, as well as bracelets that can charge your iPhone.
- Go for the gold with ornate details on jewelry, clothing, and accessories. Whether you want to go all-out in gold-plated sneakers, or wear a tasteful golden collar on your blouse, gold will be everywhere in both color and metal form.
- The color of the year for 2015 is marsala, a deep wine hue. Expect to see it in dresses, makeup, and home décor. Spilling wine on your sofa is no longer a catastrophe.
- Easy, breezy, beautiful hair will take center stage in 2015. More and more women will be embracing shoulder-length hair with beachy waves.
- Cropped tops are not going anywhere, so you may want to stick to your 'get-fit' New Year's resolutions.
- One shade of gray is going to be hot in 2015 – slate. This neutral can become a staple in your wardrobe in the form of slacks, a blazer, or a cocktail dress.
- A questionable trend in 2015 is denim paired with denim. Perhaps we didn't learn from the Britney-Justin fashion faux-pas.
One trend that never goes out of style is wearing confidence. Make it a happy and fashionable 2015.